LIVERPOOL






Had a great Sunday at the Liverpool KIB Club recently, it was the first club with a completely private venue, thanks to Atelier Academy for letting us be in their lovely space! This club had a little KIB pop-up shop and a drink & snack bar too! I loved meeting so many women with their own businesses and hobbies..

"Particularly for someone fresh out of a controlling relationship, magical things start to happen when you surround yourself with a group of like-minded strong women. This is what happened at the Keep It Bright Club in Liverpool this weekend.
I didn’t really know what to expect from the workshop and when we were asked to introduce ourselves I was surprised at how easy I found this. I have become so used to trying to justify my life choices and who I am as a person that it took this group of then-strangers to make me drop those inhibitions and own who I am. Yes I’ve chosen to go back to work just 1 day a week but my work is important and worthwhile plus I’m also busy raising 2 babies. Yes I’m a single mum but I had the courage to leave a toxic relationship (I particularly enjoyed the round of applause at this part of the class). Yes I’m taking my time learning about myself again and discovering my self-worth but I’m doing it, starting with the encouragement from this group of women I’d just met. It was lovely to meet Zara in person and see how much she genuinely believes in her work, there is something uniquely special about someone you’ve just met championing your dreams and goals so passionately. And thank god it’s infectious!"

- Sarah

"Just wanted to say thank you for your event last Sunday! I’ve never been to an event like that before so I didn’t know what to expect but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it! Felt like I could’ve sat there and spoke to you for hours, I didn’t want to leave. It was so lovely to be in a room surrounded by such strong willed and like-minded women! I also loved the goals workshop & learning how to look at things in a realistic way! Thank you for sharing what you shared that day you’re so strong! Fab to finally meet you and can’t wait for your future events & see your business grow even more you’re an inspiration. So so much respect for what you do & empowering women."

- Laura

"It was a great day!!! You helped me define my goals, gave me tips and pointers. Real achievable steps that I put into action straight away! Anyone who's thinking about it, just book it! Zara is one of the kindest and inspirational woman I've ever met! It felt good to talk to other women in business, especially when you work alone! I'd love to attend another to see how far we have come."

- Jackie