LEICESTER




Had such a wonderful Sunday in Leicester with some wonderful humans a couple of weeks ago! Was lovely to finally meet some lovelies who've been supporting my work for years too!

Here's what they had to say about the day...

"So I’ve been a follower of Zara and Keep It Bright for many years so when I saw that the KIB club was coming to a nearby city I knew I needed to go. I really hoped that Zara would be how I thought she would but in the back of my mind was the saying ‘don’t meet your heroes’ as it happened Zara was how I thought she’d be and more, her positive attitude towards life is infectious. The venue she picked was super cute and it was amazing to spend time with like minded huns, I left feeling like we could take on the world and have felt so much more positive about myself since. If anyone is considering going along to a KIB club meet do it... stop thinking and just book your ticket! I promise you’ll be so so pleased that you did! "

- Katie

"I loved my time at the Leicester Keep It Bright club! It was amazing to meet up with Zara as the founder of a business that I have been such a fan of for years. I also really enjoyed meeting other likeminded people - everyone who came along had such a story to tell, and I met some genuinely inspiring, hard-working people who want to make a big difference to the world we live in. I would definitely recommend going along - we talked about life, set our own future goals, and it was like we were just building on one another’s energy and it felt super fulfilling and good to be around!"

- Daisy

"The KIB club was such a brilliant space to meet like minded people and really inspire each other! I felt so welcome and met some incredible people. It’s so great to have a place to be able to discuss your goals, and being able to support each other to get there!"

- Holly